Our policy is to ship items within 5-7 days if the item is in stock or 7 to 14 days if during the busy time of year, using USPS. We ship most of our items between first-class and priority shipping services unless the buyer selects at checkout or makes note they need it Express, FedEx, or DHL and pays extra. We provide the following when your item has been shipped:
- Specify clearly when the item will be shipped
- Ship items within the handling time specified in the listing
- Only include shipping charges that are actually incurred and are related to the cost of shipping and handling the items being delivered
- Actual cost paid to the shipping service
- Handling costs, including the cost of packaging materials and insurance
- The actual cost of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect delivery, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, special handling, or similar services
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum shipping costs
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the shipping location provided in the listing
- Mark the item "shipped" once it has been sent
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are returning an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.