Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, please fill out the Contact Us Form and someone from our team will reach back out to you as quickly as we can. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN
- Receipt or Proof of Purchase is REQUIRED and must be placed directly through KTJO4x4.com, or through an Authorized Dealer
- Have your qualified Order No. be associated with your Name as the Original Purchaser, a copy of the Original Invoice, and your Tracking Information must be within the last 30 days of the Delivery Date, prior to contacting KTJO 4x4.
- There will be no exceptions for lost or stolen items. We require a photo as proof of the product being defective.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused or uninstalled, with tags, and in its original packaging.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- In order to file a damaged goods claim, customer must contact KTJO 4x4 no later than 3 days after delivery and receiving the product.
- After 3 days, KTJO 4x4 will not accept any damaged goods claims.
- If your item gets delivered and arrives damaged, please contact us immediately upon receipt with the Original Purchaser's Name, Order #, and List of Damages you are Claiming.
- KTJO 4x4 is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping due to the shipping carrier. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
EXCEPTIONS / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), damaged items (such as not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due on behalf of KTJO 4x4 error), or damage caused from improper installation or tampering (such as tabs on back of items getting damaged due to improper installation). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Regular Priced items may be Refunded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
RETURN vs. EXCHANGE
A Return signifies a refund, whereas an exchange typically is where a customer would like a replacement product of equal value. If a customer wants a return, they are communicating that the product did not meet their expectations for one reason or another and want a refund. An exchange on the other hand, could mean they just chose the wrong item or the product was broken or had a defect.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. We only exchange/replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email and we will instruct you where to send the item. A replacement part assumes the remaining warranty from the initial delivery date of the original purchased product.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.